My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Sunday 21 July 2013

Update M10 Duckbill

This one was primed but had not aired out enough when I painted the other two. My paint strategy is always enamel/Acrylic/Enamel/Acrylic, etcc. but I find the Enamels take a while to dry..

Anyway, that is what I did today. I used the same paint modulation theme as the Shermans.





I still have to add some interior items to the turret like the spare ammo racks. And a fire extinguisher tot he driver hull.
I have a rough plan for stowage on this one, since there was not much room inside to fight and carry the luggage. I will work on that a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment