My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Saturday 21 June 2014

Canadian LAV III Afghanistan - Update June 21, 2014

Details, Details, Details

I hadn't worked on this since April. May was busy at home with renovations, busy at work with trips, and the flu.

June and school is winding down and I got a chance to put some work into the details of this one.

Painting all the little detail parts: lights, tools (not attached yet), TBar antenna leads, lift hooks, recognition wedge and color modulation on some of the prominent details, add-on armor bolts, (anything that sticks up really).
I have it almost ready to clear coat to start weathering. Just going to let the paint gas out for a few days.

Here is what it looks like today.
Oh Yeah, I got a new camera and gear. New to me, Nikon D60. Chris upgraded to a 7100, and I took the D60.








No comments:

Post a Comment