My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Sunday 27 July 2014

Canadian LAV III Afghanistan - Update July 27, 2014

Updated with more work on weathering and stowage. Stowage is dry fitted, or attached, need straps and some more stowage parts in progress.

This has been done since the first of July. I put it on the shelf for a break before I go back at it again.

In the meantime I have been poking at something else for a diversion..

Same model from same time, different picture treatments.




No comments:

Post a Comment