My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

In Progress - Jagdpanther - Update 3.2

I am a little more satisfied with this version.

The yellow is added, again free hand with my Badger 200, I then went over the edges with the finest Green spray I could get to cover overspray droplets. Plus another dab of red, and then Yellow again when the green overspray was too noticeable.

Still using Tamiya Lacquer thinner with Tamiya acrylic paint. Yellow is 4:1 - Dark Yellow XF-60: White XF-2.
AND using it in the shed, not the house, even though I have a paint booth with exhaust fan.  I will have to revert to Acrylic thinner for the winter months..

Some progress photos...







1 comment:

  1. These pics are much nicer than the ones you sent me earlier. The demarcation between colours looks great. I can't wait to see this finished.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete