My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Thursday 10 January 2013

Tamiya Jagdpanther G - New coat of paint - Update 3

Small Update.

Got the clear coat on, and the decals.
The clear coat will make the filters and washes flow better.

I inadvertently left my Future floor polish out in the shed and it froze.
So I went with my my Tamiya X22 Clear, thinned 1:1 with Tamiya X20A thinner.
Next up, paint the tools and details, and a coat of Future or Clear, haven't decided yet.
Maybe I will test Future on the bottom of the hull. (that's why I don't put my stuff on mirrors :)






No comments:

Post a Comment