My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Sunday 6 January 2013

Tamiya Jagdpanther G - New coat of paint - Update 2

I have the running gear prep'ed and mounted. I needed to do that in order to glue on the side skirts, so I could paint the camo on the whole body. I have that completed now.

Next steps are to give it a couple of coats of Future polish to make it glossy, put on decals, more Future, then wait for a few days to start chipping, filters and washes.

I have a few progress shots.





No comments:

Post a Comment