My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Sunday 10 February 2013

Tamiya Jagdpanther G - New coat of paint - Update 5 - Let's call it done.

The final iteration of Tamiya Jagdpather G -New Paint.

I added some pigment dust, but you  can hardly see it, added some oily grease to the back deck, added some mud spatters to the lower schurzen and wheels, along with the front and back. And finished off with some streaks. The guys at the club liked it, and suggested a few other things. I may come back to it as I learn more techniques for those little things that could make a big difference, but for the moment I am finished and pleased. I need to move on to something new.

And you can see what in a moment.

Some final shots.....





No comments:

Post a Comment