My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Saturday 20 August 2011

Interlude - Comments

I am under no illusion that this blog is one of the most interesting and most watched internet masterpieces of all times. However with 62 views so far, mostly mine and at least one from the one person I have told about this, I am sure there are at least three other people from somewhere in the world who have looked at this..

I would think that MAYBE someone surfs into here from some obscure search on your favorite engine that lands you here. If so great, I hope you take away something from it, if not, then sorry to waste your time. I know if I don't grab you in the first 4 seconds you are gone to the next hit. So I try to leave examples of my work, and some words that may help you in your endeavors in the future.

Whatever you do to get here, if you have a few seconds, I would encourage you to leave a comment of some sort, even just to say Hi.

I would ask that you think before you write, my kids look at this too.

So where in the hell do you leave comments?
If you didn't know, and I didn't, and it was pointed out to me.
At the bottom of each post is a reference to the number of comments
( i.e. 0  Comments). They are all 0 now :).
It is a link and if you click on that it will pop a screen for you to leave your comments.


Thanks
Joe





No comments:

Post a Comment