My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Friday 12 August 2011

Opening words

Just a post to kick start this off.
I hope to post some of my work, (it takes me a while to get something done, so I may do some WIP shots).

I also hope to highlite some of my friends works or at least a link to it (with their permission).

AND I may post links or references to some articles I think may be helpful or interesting as you continue your own journey in this hobby.

And we are off................

No comments:

Post a Comment