My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Saturday 13 August 2011

Past Work 3

Shermans Shermans Shermans - I am a shermalohic.

My first armor kit was the Monogram Sherman M4A1 Calliope when I was a kid. Something happened and I fell in love.

I have progressively used Shermans to TRY to improve my modelling skills, primarily in the painting and weathering department.

Some of my favorites in no particular order..
Dragon M4A3 76mm (Kit 6325)
Dragon M4A3E8
Italeri M4A1

(Actually the M4A3E8 is my favorite)




No comments:

Post a Comment