My main area of interest appears to be green models from the Allied WWII European Theatre - 1944-45.
I go astray a few times, but usually go back there.
I am not a master modeler and I am not showing off, just using this as a venue to express myself and show people who are interested in this kind of stuff what I have done.

Saturday 13 August 2011

Past Work 2

I did a bit of German too. These are from a few years ago.

The Panzer Kampf Wagon IV Aust H (Academy) and the Tamiya SdKfz 251/1 (Tamiya). My favorite German types obviously. I like the look, the lines and how the tri-color camo totally changes the perception. (compared to the older grey from the 39-40 campaigns).

These are not show pieces, the 251 was done years ago before the airbrush skills got better and too lazy to weather further.

The Pz IV was an ordeal to put together, fit was not the best. I rushed the painting and finish. Still good learnings for the next German armor.

In the stash King Tiger II (Dragon - w/zimmerit) and the Jadgpanther (tamiya).
I just got the Jadgpather at a swap meet, it might be next on the bench.

Take a quick look and then move on....






No comments:

Post a Comment